An update to the INcite BMV application released on Tuesday, Nov. 25, will greatly improve the way SR-16 information is transmitted to CATS. Specifically, the updated process will:
- Catch data errors before they are transmitted to the BMV and reported back on the BMV activity reports
- Reduce the time it takes for errors to be reported back to the courts
- Include a new, detailed error report that users can view, save and print in a PDF format
- Better validate the data being transmitted
- Recognize several new data fields used by the courts
To learn more about the BMV project, visit http://www.in.gov/judiciary/jtac/programs/bmv.html.